The Investment Migration Forum – known as the ‘Davos’ of Residency & Citizenship by Investment – is the world’s largest and most important residence and citizenship by investment event. This year’s edition will be held virtually on the IMC’s state-of-the-art event platform between the 15th and 17th of June; this will allow people from countries where traveling is restricted due to the ongoing pandemic to participate, broadening our reach.
Tuesday 15th June
- A Challenging Landscape for the Investment Migration Industry
- Panel Discussion: Asian Migration Point of View
- Attracting Global Talent
- How do Governments Accredit Agents and Real Estate Projects?
Wednesday 16th June
- Update on EU Affairs
- Industry Developments & Programme Overviews
- Panel Discussion: US Immigration Law Update
- Industry Regulation & the Importance of Education
Thursday 17th June
- Entrepreneurship from an Investment Migration Perspective
- Disinformation and Reputation Management for Investment Migration
- EB5 Experts Panel
- General changes in Multi-generational LATAM Families
Join us in this virtual event.
Link for registration: https://investmentmigrationforum.meetingbox.io/app/IMF2021/?show=event&viewPage=1312